COVID-19 Please read
In light of the fact the NHS has recommenced certain non-urgent care, I am pleased to say that I am also restarting my circumcision service.
Please look at my availability to request a time for me to come to your home to carry out the circumcision for your son. (I do not offer any clinic based circumcisions I’m afraid)
For the short term, I will be offering circumcisions for boys under 8 weeks of age as long as they are less than 5kg (11lb) in weight, but I do not advise delaying unless there is a good reason.
The government recommendations on social distancing, shielding and meeting others are changing frequently and I will be modifying my restrictions accordingly. Please keep checking this page up to the day of the circumcision as I update it.
The following considerations will apply for the time being for all circumcisions (religious or not):
- Only household members will be allowed to be present
- All household members need to have been in good health for the preceding 14 days (particularly no fever or cough)
- All discussions and consent process will take place before the day of the circumcision by phone/video link
- I will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) and I would be happy if you also wear a face covering whilst I am present.
- I am very happy for you to arrange a video link for the circumcision for any family member/friend who wishes to join
- From 4th July in addition to the household members, friends or family from one other household are permitted to be present, but will still need to maintain social distancing where possible and wear face coverings.